Explore our spring guide with tips to help plan your space adventure.
And don’t miss our tips to stay healthy during your spring break mission
Space Center Houston
Phone: +1 281 244 2100
Email: [email protected]
1601 NASA Pkwy,
Houston, Texas, USA
Open today 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
View seasonal hours
Click here to learn about our online discounts.
Space Center Houston is owned and operated by the Manned Space Flight Education Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational foundation offering extensive science education programs and a space museum. Space Center Houston is a leading science and space exploration learning center.
|Family & Friends||$199|
When to visit
Space Center Houston has peak attendance on weekends, holidays and in the summer. We recommend guests arrive as early as possible during these times. We extend hours to accommodate visitors during busy times. View seasonal hours.
Skip the line
Buy tickets online and skip the ticket booth lines. Bring your print-at-home ticket or pdf ticket on a mobile device directly to the turnstile and let the adventure begin! Become a member and get priority boarding on the NASA Tram Tour.
Around the city
Our partners help Space Center Houston fulfill our mission to inspire all generations through the wonders of space exploration. Click here to learn more.
- Weapons: Weapons are not permitted in the facility. These include, but are not limited to, guns and other firearms, stun guns, pepper spray and other chemical irritants, explosives and pocket knives or pen knives with blades longer than 4 inches and/or with locking blades. Any item that is in violation of state or federal statues is not permitted.
- Luggage: “Luggage,” such as oversized backpacks, large duffel bags and suitcases, cannot be brought into the facility. Storage lockers are no longer available for rental.
- Alcoholic beverages: Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- Food and coolers: Large quantities of food and coolers are not permitted inside the facility. Exceptions can be made for meals necessitated by dietary or medical needs. Guests are welcome to use the outdoor picnic facility near the front entrance.
- Pets: With the exception of service animals, pets are not permitted at Space Center Houston.
- Camera accessories and equipment: Large camera equipment, tripod of any kind (tripods, monopods, gimbals and selfie-sticks), action cameras (GoPros, DJI, etc), external lighting, aerial drones, camera lenses longer than six inches, and audio equipment are not allowed at Space Center Houston.
- Aerial drones: Visitors cannot use aerial drones at Space Center Houston.
- Costume or character masks: Guests cannot visit Space Center Houston wearing costume or character masks.
Map & guide
Download the Space Center Houston app with interactive maps or download a PDF version below.
Ask a Space Explorer
Curious about the cosmos? Space Center Houston’s Space Explorers are Crew Members dedicated to helping you make the most of your space adventure during your visit. You may find our Space Explorers in Starship Gallery sharing the history of space, in our International Space Station Gallery demonstrating life aboard the station and all throughout the center helping guide guests. If you’re curious about anything during your visit, Space Explorers can help. You can spot them by their red Space Explorer bags.
VR simulators: Our virtual reality experience guides you on a spacewalk experience aboard the International Space Station. Experience the view from low-earth orbit.
Motion simulators: Our simulator rides use a powerful hydraulic and theater system to mimic the feel space travel! Experience an action-packed adventure through the galaxy!
Simulators cost between $6 and $10 per person.