The description of Spaceflight Simulator
This is a game about building your own rocket from parts and launching it to explore space!
• Realistically scaled planets, with some up to hundreds to kilometers in size, and million of kilometers of space between them.
• Realistic orbital mechanics
• Open universe, if you see something in the distance, you can go there, no limits, no invisible walls.
Current planets and moons:
• Venus ( A planet with a extremely dense and hot atmosphere)
• Earth ( Our home, our pale blue dot 🙂 )
• Moon ( Our celestial neighbour)
• Mars ( The red planet with a thin atmosphere)
• Phobos ( Mars inner moon, with rough terrain and low gravity)
• Deimos ( Mars outer moon, with a extremely low gravity and a smooth surface)
We have a really active discord community!
Orbit tutorial: https://youtu.be/5uorANMdB60
Moon landing: https://youtu.be/bMv5LmSNgdo
Spaceflight Simulator 1.4 Update
Limited ads to not show more often than every 2 min
Fixed crashing (You guys can chill now with the bad reviews, it bee fixed) 😉
Fixed bug that teleports players to the sun, usually happen when you approach Jupiter
Fixed terrain sinking on load
Fixed old saves compatibility, old parts are replaced by a placeholder
Fixed Terrain bumps bug
Fixed rockets sometimes having velocity at launch
Fixed arrow-keys disappearing after recovery
Reduced app size from 38mb to 32mb
Moved cheats to top right