Spaceflight Simulator 1.4 on Windows Pc
Developed By: Stefo Mai Morojna
Last Updated: September 04, 2019
Compatible with Windows 7/8/10 Pc & Laptop
Allows applications to open network sockets. [see more (4)]
Limited ads to not show more often than every 3 minFixed crashing, you guys can chill now with the bad reviews, I fixed it ;)Fixed bug that teleports players. [see more]
Description from Developer:
This is a game about building your own rocket from parts and launching it to explore space!• Realistically scaled planets, with some up to hundreds to. [read more]
Game preview ([see all 24 screenshots] / [view video])
About this game
How to play Spaceflight Simulator 1.4 on Windows?
Instruction on how to play Spaceflight Simulator 1.4 on Windows XP/7/8/10 Pc & Laptop
In this post, I am going to show you how to install Spaceflight Simulator 1.4 on Windows PC by using Android App Player such as BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, .
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this game on bottom of this page.
Below you will find a detailed step-by-step guide, but I want to give you a fast overview how it works. All you need is an emulator that will emulate an Android device on your Windows PC and then you can install applications and use it – you see you’re actually playing it on Android, but this runs not on a smartphone or tablet, it runs on a PC.
If this doesn’t work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
Step By Step Guide To Play Spaceflight Simulator 1.4 using BlueStacks
- Download & Install BlueStacks at: http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file doesn’t automatically open BlueStacks, right-click on it and select Open with. Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen
- After install, just click Run to open, it works like a charm :D.
How to play Spaceflight Simulator 1.4 on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: http://bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will show up. Click the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign that turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just download from your computer to Nox or move/copy the file to other locations in Nox.
Download older versions
You Might Also Like
Most Popular Apps
I’m aware of the crash/terrain/loading bugs, working on fixing them! Will upload patch soon.
– Adaptive parts
– Part skins
– 8, 10, 12 wide parts + some other new parts
– Jupiter and its moons
– Planet editor
– New planet textures
– Better graphics, visual effects and lighting
– Added more free content (In exchange for a few ads, full version users do not get ads)
– Improved menus
– Improved map
– Reworked entire saving system, better load times and files are public
Rocket sharing (It might be buggy for the first few days, will get stable with time).
Ion engine, Big panels, 3 Batteries, RTG, big strut, and 6×2 tank.
No gravity and Unbreakable parts settings.
New flame effects.
New expansion sale page.
Sandbox settings bug.
Fixed many other small bugs.
Added a new wheel (free version).
Added sandbox mode options (Parts Expansion).
Adjusted prices for other countries ( Russia: 270 > 200, Brazil 14 > 8, Poland 16 > 12, India 260 > 200, etc etc).
You can now move camera in game view.
Added a new docking tutorial.
Added community links.
Fairings now detach from any non fairing part when deployed.
Fixed: ground teleport bug, extra velocity bug, undock bug etc etc.
Added: Fairings, Probes, RCS, Solar panels and one new engine [Free].
Increased build space height by 2 [Free].
Added option to get a parts extension with: Docking, Rovers and Big parts and Extra build space (The extension also includes ALL future parts), I really tried to make this the best deal I can 😛
Quick fix: Fixed problem with purchase, if your problem is still there, try restarting or reinstalling.
Major performance improvements.
Added clear all debris button.
This update brings improvements to the build system.
Parts now smoothly snap to each other.
Parts now try to not be placed one on another.
This an many other small changes I made should make building a LOT easier.
Please keep giving me feedback about the build system, I still read all the reviews.
Added side facing nose cones (under utility).
Fixed performance issues.
Fixed bug that caused some parts to load incorrectly.
Sorry for so many updates, but this are things that I need to fix.
I have read all of your reviews, yes all of them! (I can’t reply to all of them, sorry), I’m aware of the issues with the new build system, and working like crazy on fixing them.
Fixed rocket not launching (sorry about that).
Added zoom buttons.
Parts now appear above your finger, this should help you see where you are placing your part.
Added a auto correct system that helps with parts snapping.
Landing legs and parachutes now turn automatically to stick to surfaces.
Fixed bug where rockets would teleport to 25 km when time warping (I really hope its fixed now).
Fixed bug that caused rockets to fall trough terrain.
Fixed bug that cause rocket to disappear when leaving time warp.
Option to set game to 30 or 60 fps.
Option to disable automatic screen rotation.
This is a game about building your own rocket from parts and launching it to explore space!
• Realistically scaled planets, with some up to hundreds to kilometers in size, and million of kilometers of space between them.
• Realistic orbital mechanics
• Open universe, if you see something in the distance, you can go there, no limits, no invisible walls.
Current planets and moons:
• Venus ( A planet with a extremely dense and hot atmosphere)
• Earth ( Our home, our pale blue dot 🙂 )
• Moon ( Our celestial neighbour)
• Mars ( The red planet with a thin atmosphere)
• Phobos ( Mars inner moon, with rough terrain and low gravity)
• Deimos ( Mars outer moon, with a extremely low gravity and a smooth surface)